If you are a media or journalism graduate, then you’ll know that in order to get a great job – you need experience and in order to get experience, you need a relevant job. It’s a classic catch-22.
Media and journalism students, that need real world experience, are at the heart of what we do.
Africa Fashion is always on the look out for new writers, both in Africa and the UK.
We can help you become a published author. Not only that, you will also gain a better understanding of what it means to be published in the 21st century – using the skills you have learnt at college or university and gaining new tools and techniques in the field.
We are happy to provide a reference for any writers or other media creatives who contribute to the site.
To apply, please send us:-
- A simple CV
- An example of your work (Your story should be in the 400-500 word range)
- Links to your social media platforms
- The frequency you’re able to post (if you’d be interested in being published on a more regular basis)
- Your topic preference (Fashion, Lifestyle, Music, Beauty, Events, news, reviews and analysis) Or if another interest please advise.
- Your experience with WordPress
All you need to do is email updateus [at] africafashion.co.uk using the subject line ‘Writing for Africa Fashion’.